Rock determines that the twins are from Romania, and Balalaika asks Rowan, the owner of a strip club, for all the Romanian snuff and pornographic films he has. On a meeting with Chang, she reveals to him that she found the twins in one of the films, wherein they were called Hansel and Gretel, and mentions that many orphans from Nicolae Ceauşescu's regime were sold on the black market and forced to participate in paedophilic snuff films. After examining some documents she hands him, Chang agrees to form an alliance with Balalaika to eliminate the twins, and Balalaika mobilizes her Visotoniki, the former soldiers that fought with her in Afghanistan. The twins arrive at Verrocchio's headquarters, kill him, and exchange fire with Chang on their way out. To distract the bounty hunters looking for them, the twins set up a decoy car, but are confronted by the Visotoniki and ultimately cornered by Eda and Revy.
- In name association to Summary.
- Rokuro "Rock" Okajima — Daisuke Namikawa (Japanese), Brad Swaile (English)
- Revy — Megumi Toyoguchi (Japanese), Maryke Hendrikse (English)
- Balalaika — Mami Koyama (Japanese), Patricia Drake (English)
- Mister Chang — Toshiyuki Morikawa (Japanese), Trevor Devall (English)
- Eda — Jun Karasawa (Japanese), Lisa Ann Belay (English)
- Hansel — Omi Minami (Japanese), Ashleigh Ball (English)
- Gretel — Tomoko Kaneda (Japanese), Jocelyne Loewen (English)